Mystic Mountain

Mystic Mountain
Mystic Mountain: The name of the nebulae formation in space that inspired the blog title~

Monday, February 24, 2014

Working on another site...

...but don't worry I haven't forgotten this one.

If you're curious the other site is this http://www.spirit-realms-of-ahn-nea.com/ which I'm working on with a close friend of mine in slowly but steadily filling in the site with information about Ahn Ne'A (PLEASE no stealing or I will kick your ass so hard you'll see Pluto as you fly by) so if you have some time and wanna check out some information on a non-Earth world that exists out in the Universe, you can. :)

I will post now and then, when either the topic presents itself to be written about, or when someone mentions something they'd like to see me write about. :)

Namaste! I hope you all are well!

~Indigo

No comments:

Post a Comment