Mystic Mountain

Mystic Mountain
Mystic Mountain: The name of the nebulae formation in space that inspired the blog title~

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Sorry for the dissapearance!

Sorry for the disappearance! I've gotten caught up with a whirlwind of life events as well as a busy RL to boot. I managed to finally end the spirit attacks that plagued me for several years that happened on-and-off. Been half-a-year without them YAY! *throws confetti*

Anyways I'm gonna get back into this more these days. I guess I better just stop waiting for people to ask for things they wanna know more about, and just put out the things I know and hope that you guys like learning about it and all. :) Also there's so many resources out there for the basics of things, so I'm gonna also spend less time talking about that and more time talking about some more advanced topics and all, and damn the rest. If you want more basics, you can easily search for them online or ask specifically for something you want to know more about to understand something I'm already talking about. Otherwise, fasten your seatbelts and enjoy the ride!

~Indigo

No comments:

Post a Comment